Use Case Diagram
A use case diagram at its simplest is a representation of a user's interaction with the system and depicting the specifications of a use case. A use case diagram can portray the different types of users of a system and the case and will often be accompanied by other types of diagrams as well.
- Use case
- Unified Modeling Language
- Fundamental modeling concepts
- Applications of UML
- Business Case
- User story
- Agile software development
- Gemino, A., Parker, D.(2009) "Use case diagrams in support of use case modeling: Deriving understanding from the picture", Journal of Database Management, 20(1), 1-24.
- Jacobson, I., Christerson M., Jonsson P., Övergaard G., (1992). Object-Oriented Software Engineering - A Use Case Driven Approach, Addison-Wesley.
- Kawabata, R., Kasah, K. (2007). "Systems Analysis for Collaborative System by Use Case Diagram", Journal of Integrated Design & Process Science, 11(1), 13-27.
- McLaughlin, B., Pollice, G., West, D. (2006). Head First Object Oriented Analysis and Design, O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Siau, K., Lee, L. (2004). "Are use case and class diagrams complementary in requirements analysis? An experimental study on use case and class diagrams in UML", Requirements Engineering, 9(4), 229-237.
- Vidgen, R. (2003). "Requirements Analysis and UML: Use Cases and Class Diagrams", Computing & Control Engineering, 14(2), 12.