What am I?
(Apart from asking for vandalism?)
I am British and from England, therefore I am evil.
What am I not?
I don't like everything about Wikipedia, but I stick to the rules, if you don't like the rules go elsewhere. If you think Wikipedia is merely a place to express your opinion then you're in the wrong place. It's simple, don't vandalise, provide citations and be civil, then you won't go far wrong.
Articles that I Started
As of 08 April 2012, I had started twenty nine articles. The first before I had a user name.
- Stapleford, soon followed by Sportdaq,
- Since then I have started articles on five of the Nottinghamshire wapentakes; Broxtowe, Rushcliffe, Bingham, Newark and Thurgarton,
- I have also started the following Nottinghamshire articles; Basford Rural District, Butler's Hill, Westville, Bestwood Village, Linby, Papplewick, Thorpe in the Glebe, Basford, Gedling, Strelley, Felley and Netherfield,
- Ron Springett was the only member of England's 1966 World Cup squad without a page,
- AFC Emley, because I always enjoyed my visits to the Welfare Ground and also Nostell Miners Welfare,
- After a long break, I added Hucknall Urban District and split out Notable Nottingham residents,
- Andy Morris,
- Vladimir Farrell,
- Victorian Pharmacy,
- George Alfred Spencer,
- Anthony Bevins.
If I make what you consider a mistake, please tell me on my talk page, so that I know for future reference. I do not keep all pages I edit on my watch list.
Varieties of English
I wish that some non-British English speakers would take notice of this page American and British English differences. Do they think that we British are so stupid we always mistype 'center' as 'centre' and 'color' as 'colour'? It seems some people do not understand their own variety of English a band ending in a plural 's' is treated as plural even in the US. And whilst I'm in a ranting mood, most British people, do not have Cockney accents or like warm beer, but we do have a massive variety of accents and beers.