From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Versions)
|Look up version in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
This article is about the term "version" as it is used in various contexts. For the version information of the software powering Wikipedia, see Special:Version.
Version may refer to:
- Version control, or revision control
- Versioning, or software versioning
- Versioning file system
- VERSION (CONFIG.SYS directive), a configuration directive in FreeDOS
- VERSION.EXE, an external DOS command in Novell DOS 7, OpenDOS 7.01 and DR-DOS 7.02 and higher to retrieve embedded metadata like file version and author info
In medical science
- Cover version
- Dub version
- Version (album), a 2007 album by Mark Ronson
- Versions (Poison the Well album)
- Versions (Thievery Corporation album), 2006
- Versions (MYMP album), 2005
- Versions (Robby Krieger album), 1982
- Versions (Zola Jesus album), 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.