From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vierumäki is a village (Finnish: kylä) located in the Finnish municipality Heinola in the region Päijänne Tavastia, Province of Southern Finland. It is known for hosting international ice hall sports events.
- The 2001 European Curling Championships took place in Vierumäki.
- Vierumäki hosted the 2008 World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship, from March 8 to March 16, 2008.
- The 2008 World Senior Curling Championships, won by Canada.
- The 2008 Women's World Ice Hockey Championships, Division II, took place in Vierumäki from March 25 to March 30, 2008.
- The 2013 Women's World U18 Ice Hockey Championships took place in Vierumäki from December 29, 2012 to January 5, 2013.
- "Switzerland wins inaugural World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship" – Suomen Curlingliitto (Finnish curling association) (Retrieved on March 21, 2008)
- "World Mixed Doubles Curling Championships 2008 – 8.-16.3.2008 Vierumäki Finland" (Retrieved on March 22, 2008)
|This Southern Finland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|