From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WB (disambiguation))
|Look up WB, Wb, or wb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WB, Wb, or wb may refer to:
- Warner Bros., a large American film and television company
- RwandAir, a Rwandan airline whose International Air Transport Association code is "WB"
- Wachovia, an American banking chain whose former New York Stock Exchange IP was "WB"
- W.B. Mason, an American office supply company
- World Bank Group, an International finance organization
- Whataburger, a speed-food restaurant chain in the southern United States from Florida to Arizona
- WildBlue, a satellite internet service provider
- Waagner-Biro, an Austrian company
- West Bengal, a state in eastern India, whose ISO abbreviation is "IN-WB"
- West Bank of the river Jordan, a disputed region in the Middle East
- West Brighton, a neighborhood on the North Shore of Staten Island, colloquially termed "the WB" or "the West"
- Wb, base symbol for Weber, the SI unit of magnetic flux
- Wb, bibliographic acronym for Wörterbuch der ägyptischen Sprache, the standard dictionary of Ancient Egyptian published 1926–1963
- Western blot, a medical diagnosis tool
- White balance, a technical term in color photography
- Woronin body, a microbody in the hyphae of filamentous Ascomycota
- Warmbloods, a group of middle-weight horse types and breeds, primarily originating in Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.