From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Walpurgis)
Walpurga or Walpurgis may refer to
- Saint Walpurga, an English missionary in Germany.
- Walpurgis Night, a holiday celebrated in Central and Northern Europe
- Royal Armouries Ms. I.33, a medieval manuscript on swordsmanship which is also called "Walpurgis MS"
- La Noche de Walpurgis, a Spanish horror movie.
- Die erste Walpurgisnacht (First Walpurgis Night), a cantata for choir and orchestra by Felix Mendelssohn
- Repent Walpurgis by Procol Harum
- Walpurgis Night (Stormwitch album), a 1984 album by German heavy metal band Stormwitch
- "War Pigs", a song by Black Sabbath originally called "Walpurgis"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.