What You Know (song)
|"What You Know"|
|Single by Two Door Cinema Club|
|from the album Tourist History|
|Released||February 7, 2011|
|Genre||Indie rock, post-punk revival, dance-punk|
|Writer(s)||Alex Trimble, Kevin Baird, Sam Halliday|
|Two Door Cinema Club singles chronology|
"What You Know" is a song by Northern Irish band Two Door Cinema Club from their debut studio album Tourist History (2010). The song was released on February 7, 2011 as the album's fifth and final single. The song was written by Alex Trimble, Kevin Baird, Sam Halliday and produced by Eliot James. The song peaked to number 64 on the UK Singles Chart. The song has also been used for the 2012 Microsoft Outlook online adverts.
A music video to accompany the release of "What You Know" was first released onto YouTube on January 11, 2011 at a total length of three minutes, twelve seconds. The video was directed by Lope Serrano of CANADA and features Spanish dancers."
- Digital download
- "What You Know" - 3:09
Credits and personnel
- Lead vocals – Two Door Cinema Club
- Producers – Eliot James
- Lyrics – Alex Trimble, Kevin Baird, Sam Halliday
- Label: Kitsuné
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||64|
|US Alternative Songs (Billboard)||22|
|United Kingdom||February 7, 2011||Digital download||Kitsuné|
- [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXwYJyrKK5A TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB | WHAT YOU KNOW YouTube
- Mary Chang (14 January 2011). "Video of the Moment #384: Two Door Cinema Club". There Goes the Fear. Retrieved 5 July 2013.
- ChartArchive - Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know(Link redirected to OCC website)
- Two Door Cinema Club Album & Song Chart History | Billboard.com