William M. Davis House
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from William Morris Davis House)
William Morris Davis House
|Location||17 Francis Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts|
|Architectural style||Queen Anne|
|NRHP Reference #||76000306|
|Added to NRHP||January 7, 1976|
|Designated NHL||January 7, 1976|
The house was built in 1898. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places and further designated a National Historic Landmark in 1976. It was the home of noted geographer and geologist William Morris Davis.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Massachusetts
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-15.
- "William M. Davis House". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-08-30.
- James Sheire (July, 1975). PDF (32 KB). National Park Service. and PDF (32 KB)
|This article about a National Register of Historic Places listing in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|