From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wu-Ti)
Emperor Wu (武帝, lit. "Martial Emperor") may refer to a number of Chinese emperors:
- Emperor Wu of Han (156–87 BC), emperor of the Han dynasty
- Emperor Wu of Wei (AD 155–220), a posthumous name of Cao Cao
- Emperor Wu of Jin (236–290)
- Emperor Wu of Liu Song (363–422)
- Emperor Wu of Liang (464–549)
- Emperor Wu of Northern Zhou (543–578)
- Empress Wu Zetian, "Emperor" Wu (625–705)
Emperor Wu (吳帝, lit. "Wu Emperor") refers to:
- Li Zitong, a briefly successful agrarian rebel during the Sui–Tang interregnum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.