The Kaohsiung MRT Wukuaicuo Station (Chinese: 五塊厝站) is a station on the Orange Line in Lingya District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
Wukuaicuo Station platform
The station is a two-level underground station with an island platform and six exits. It is 206 meters long and is located at the intersection of Jhongjheng 1st Rd. and Fude Rd.
- Exit 1: Jhongjheng 1st Rd. (north)
- Exit 2: Fude 2nd Rd. (west), Wumiao Rd.
- Exit 3: Jhongjheng 1st Rd. (south), Fude 3rd Rd.
- Exit 4: Chen Jhonghe Mausoleum, Fude 3rd Rd.
- Exit 5:Fude 2nd Rd. (east), Wumiao Rd.
- Exit 6: Jhengyan Rd. (north), Jianmin Rd.
Around the station
- ^ "統計資訊 > 統計月報". Transportation Bureau, Kaohsiung City Government. Retrieved 2011-02-15.
- ^ "五塊厝站". 高雄捷運公司. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- ^ "五塊厝車站週邊地圖". 高雄市政府捷運工程局. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
Coordinates: 22°37′46.3″N 120°19′40″E / 22.629528°N 120.32778°E