The X-Files (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from X Files)
The X-Files was an American sci-fi/drama television series that aired from 1993 until 2002. The term X-Files may also refer to several other articles:
- X-files unit, a fictional case that has been deemed unsolvable by the FBI, as referred to in The X-Files TV series.
Film and TV
- The X-Files franchise, a franchise based upon the series and its spin offs.
- The X-Files (film), a 1998 film based on the X-Files TV series.
- The X-Files: I Want to Believe, a 2008 second film based on the TV series.
- The X-Files: Unrestricted Access, a 1998 game containing a database of all the X-Files cases.
- The X-Files: The Game, a 1998 adventure game, released for the PC, Macintosh, and PlayStation.
- The X-Files: Resist or Serve, a 2004 adventure game on the PlayStation 2.
- The X-Files (books), a series of both fiction and non-fiction books.
- The X-Files Magazine, an official monthly magazine about the series.
- The X-Files (composition), the instrumental by Mark Snow used in the series.
- X Files (Chris Brown mixtape), a mixtape by the American singer Chris Brown, released November 19, 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The X-Files.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.