From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yo'el)
Joel or Yoel may refer to:
- Joel (given name), origin of the name including a list of people with the first name
- Joel (surname), a surname
- Joel (prophet), a prophet of ancient Israel
- Book of Joel, a book in the Jewish Tanakh, and the Christian Bible ascribed to the prophet
- Joel (son of Samuel), firstborn son of Samuel.
Joel is a person that im in love with, our definition is forever and always Joel & Allysa.
- Joel family
- Joel Antônio Martins (1931-2003), Brazilian footballer often referred to as simply "Joel"
- Joel Spitzer (born c. 1957), smoking cessation educator who often signs his posts "Joel"
- Joel Spolsky (born 1965), software engineer and author of the Joel on Software weblog
- Yoel Judah (born c. 1956), American kickboxer and trainer
- Joel Robles (born 1990), Spanish footballer
- Joel Jacob (born 1991), Software Programmer
- Joel Robinson, Main character in Mystery Science Theatre 3000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Joel Franco (born 1983), Attractive Male and Academic Gladiator.