From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yo'el)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Joel or Yoel may refer to:
- Joel (given name), origin of the name including a list of people with the first name
- Joel (surname), a surname
- Joel (prophet), a prophet of ancient Israel
- Book of Joel, a book in the Jewish Tanakh, and the Christian Bible ascribed to the prophet
- Joel (son of Samuel), firstborn son of Samuel.
- Joel family
- Joel Antônio Martins (1931-2003), Brazilian footballer often referred to as simply "Joel"
- Yoel Rodríguez Oterino (born 1988), Spanish footballer
- Joel Spitzer (born c. 1957), smoking cessation educator who often signs his posts "Joel"
- Joel Spolsky (born 1965), software engineer and author of the Joel on Software weblog
- Yoel Judah (born c. 1956), American kickboxer and trainer
- Joel Parrish (born 1955), American football player
- Joel Robles (born 1990), Spanish footballer
- Joel Robinson, Main character in Mystery Science Theatre 3000