|No. 94 Baltimore Ravens|
|Date of birth:||January 18, 1991|
|Place of birth:||Ashburn, Virginia|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||265 lb (120 kg)|
|High school:||Ashburn (VA) Stone Bridge|
|Roster status:||Practice Squad|
Career NFL statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
Zach Thompson (born January 18, 1991) is an American football outside linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Wake Forest. He was signed by the New York Jets as an undrafted free agent in 2014.
Thompson attended Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, Virginia. In high school, he played for his father, Mickey Thompson, who played at the University of Virginia. In 2008, He was selected to the All-Met first team and was selected to the Class 5A all-state first team as a defensive lineman. He was selected to the All-Liberty District first team in both positions as a tight end and defensive end. He was selected to the Washington Post Loudoun All-Extra team in back to back seasons in 2007 and 2008.
In his junior season, He was named as the ACC Defensive Lineman of the Week after recording 12 tackles against Army on September 24, 2012. He finished college with a total of 153 Tackles, 10 Sacks, 2 Interceptions and 2 Forced fumbles.
New York Jets
- "Wake Forest Profile". wakeforestsports.com.
- "Wake Forest’s Zach Thompson named ACC Player of the Week". sportscarolinadaily.com. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- "College Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- Lange, Randy (May 11, 2014). "Jets Agree to Terms with 8 Undrafted FAs". New York Jets. Archived from the original on May 11, 2014. Retrieved May 11, 2014.
- Lange, Randy (August 30, 2014). "Jets Make Final Cuts to Get to 53". New York Jets. Archived from the original on August 30, 2014. Retrieved August 30, 2014.
- Swanson, Ben (September 1, 2014). "Broncos add Zach Thompson to practice squad". Denver Broncos. Archived from the original on September 2, 2014. Retrieved September 2, 2014.