From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0P (zero P) or 0-P may refer to:
- 0-polytope, a geometic form; see Zero-dimensional space
- 0-point energy or Zero-point energy, the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have
- 0-point field, or the Vacuum state in quantum field theory
- 0 passer rating, an American football statistic; see List of NFL quarterbacks who have posted a passer rating of zero
- 0 polynomial, a type of Polynomial
- 0 page, or Zero page, the series of memory addresses at the absolute beginning of a computer's address space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.