From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 26th Division (disambiguation))
In military terms, 26th Division may refer to:
- Infantry divisions
- Indian 26th Infantry Division (British India)
- 26th Infantry Division (Wehrmacht)
- 26th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (2nd Hungarian)
- 26th Division (German Empire)
- 26th Reserve Division (German Empire)
- 26th Division (Imperial Japanese Army)
- 26th Infantry Division (Philippine Commonwealth Army) - The 26th Infantry Division of the Philippine Commonwealth Army is a military unit organization was founded and establishment in 1942 to 1946 at the Military General Headquarters in Central Luzon, Philippines. The sending military operations in Central Luzon included the provinces of Pampanga, Tarlac and Nueva Ecija for the engagements of the Anti-Imperial Japanese Military Operations in Central Luzon from 1942 to 1945 against the Imperial Japanese armed forces during the Japanese Counter-Insurgency (1942-1944) and the Allied Liberation (1944-1945).
- 26th Division (United Kingdom)
- 26th Infantry Division (United States)
- 26th Infantry Division (Poland)
- Armoured divisions
- Artillery divisions
- Aviation divisions
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.