A320 Airbus (video game)
Amiga Cover Art
|Release date(s)||1991, 1993|
|Distribution||Floppy disk, CD|
A320 Airbus is a flight simulator personal computer game released in 1991 in which the player pilots an Airbus A320. The game was developed over three years, with cooperation from Lufthansa, Deutsche Airbus and Jeppesen. Originally the game was written by Rainer Bopf on Amiga and converted to the Atari ST by Christian Jungen. Last known version of the game is 1.44.
In 1993 Thalion published two data disks which could be played as a separate game. They were based on the latest version of the game engine. They focused on different flying areas. Europe Edition covered the area of Europe and USA Edition covered the area of USA. In the latter player was able to choose the region of West Coast USA or North East USA.
Notes and references
- "A320 Airbus". Archived from the original on 18 August 2010. Retrieved 26 September 2010.
- Bopf, Rainer. "A320 Airbus". Flightmedia.de. Retrieved 22 December 2008.
- "A320 Airbus - Europe Edition". Archived from the original on 18 August 2010. Retrieved 26 September 2010.
- "A320 Airbus - USA Edition". Retrieved 26 September 2010.
- "A320 Airbus". Retrieved 26 September 2010.
|This flight simulation video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a video game released for the Amiga range of computers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|