From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ABJ may refer to:
- Abaeté Linhas Aéreas, Brazil airline ICAO code
- Port Bouet Airport, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire IATA code
- Aka-Bea language, ISO 639 code
- American Business Journal
- Anything But Joey, pop-rock band
- DJ ABJ on cats FM radio station in Malaysia
- ABJ Engineering and Contracting Company, Kuwait (M. A. Kharafi & Sons investor)
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, degree at the University of Georgia, USA
- Abbreviation for abject, abjunction, abjuration
- All pages beginning with "ABJ"
- All pages with titles containing "ABJ"
- AB (disambiguation)
- BJ (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.