From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ACCC may refer to:
- Association of Canadian Community Colleges, a national association formed in 1972
- Atlantic Cape Community College, an accredited, co-educational, two-year, public, community college
In Australian Organisations:
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, an independent Australian commonwealth government authority established in 1995
- The Australian Centre for Christianity and Culture, a Christian ecumenical centre
- The Australian Confraternity of Catholic Clergy, a fraternal association of Catholic bishops, priests and deacons in Australia and New Zealand.
- American Council of Christian Churches, a national council of churches
- Anglican Catholic Church of Canada, an Anglican church that was founded in the 1970s by conservative Anglicans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACCC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.