From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ACLS may refer to:
- Access control list, a list of permissions attached to an object in computer security
- Acrocallosal syndrome, a rare genetic disease
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, a set of clinical interventions for the urgent treatment of cardiac arrest and other life-threatening medical emergencies
- Allen Cognitive Level Screen, a leather-lacing test, developed to provide a quick measure of learning/cognitive abilities
- American Council of Learned Societies, a private non-profit federation of scholarly organizations
- Axcelis Technologies, engages in the design, manufacture, and servicing of capital equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.