From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ACTS (disambiguation))
Acts or ACTS may refer to:
- Acts of the Apostles (genre), a genre of early Christian literature
- Acts of the Apostles, the fifth book in the Bible's New Testament
- ACTS Retirement-Life Communities - a faith based long-term care network.
- Action of Churches Together in Scotland - the national ecumenical organisation for inter-church relations in Scotland
- Communications and television
- Aboriginal Christian Television System
- Advance Community Television Station, a television station in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Advanced Communications Technology Satellite (ACTS), a satellite launched in 1993 by Space Shuttle Discovery on mission STS-51
- American Christian Television System, a defunct television network run by the Southern Baptist Convention
- Air Corps Tactical School, the first military professional development school for officers of the United States Army Air Service and United States Army Air Corps.
- Advanced Crew Transportation System, a proposed joint European/Russian/Japanese manned spaceflight system
- Computing, automation, computer networks
- Automated Coin Toll System, a system used for collecting coins at payphones
- ACTS Nederland BV, railfreight company in the Netherlands
- ACTS (roller containers), Abrollcontainer-Transportsystem (german) or Afzet Container Transport Systeem (Dutch) - a type of intermodal road/rail container system designed for operation without the use of cranes or lifting gear
- Act (disambiguation)
- ACT (disambiguation)
- ACTs - Antimalarial medication - Artemisinin-based combination therapies, ACTs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACTS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.