From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ADNA)
ADNA or Adna may refer to:
- Adna Anderson (1827–1889), engineer
- Adna Chaffee (1842–1914), Lieutenant General in the United States Army
- Adna R. Chaffee, Jr. (1884–1941), major general in the United States Army
- Adna R. Johnson (1860–1938), U.S. Representative from Ohio
- Adna Wright Leonard (1874–1943), Methodist bishop
- Adna mac Uthidir (fl. 1st-century AD), Irish poet
- Joseph Adna Hill (1860–1938), American statistician
- LaMarcus Adna Thompson (1848–1919), inventor and businessman
 See also
- Arna, Norway, pronounced Ådna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.