From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ADT, as an abbreviation, may refer to:
- Abstract data type, a mathematical model for a certain class of data structures that have similar behavior
- Algebraic data type, a kind of composite type in computer programming, i.e. a type formed by combining other types
- Active Denial Technology, a non-lethal, directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military
- Admission, Discharge, and Transfer, a message type used in Health Level 7 formatted communication
- Alternating decision tree, a machine learning method for classification in computer programming
- American Death Triangle, a deprecated rock climbing anchor system.
- American Discovery Trail, a coast-to-coast hiking trail across the mid-tier of the United States
- Androgen deprivation therapy, a common component of treatment for prostate cancer
- Android Development Tools, a plugin for the Eclipse IDE
- Apple Disk Transfer, a utility for the Apple II series computers
- Asian Development Tour, a developmental golf tour in Asia
- Asynchronous data transfer, a method of transferring data
- Atlantic Daylight Time, Atlantic Standard Time Zone with daylight saving time applied (UTC-3)
- Automatic double tracking, an audio recording technology invented for The Beatles
- Average Daily Traffic, to show the volume of traffic on a road in transportation planning
- Average downtime, a simple quantification of a system's reliability
ADT may also refer to:
- The ADT Corporation, formerly American District Telegraph
- ADT College, a City Technology College in London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.