From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ALI may refer to:
- Acer Laboratories Incorporated, a manufacturer of integrated circuits
- Acute limb ischemia, a condition caused by sudden lose of blood flow to a limb
- Acute lung injury, a lung injury caused by inflammation
- Albion (Amtrak station), Michigan, from its Amtrak station code
- ALI (graffiti artist), graffiti artist
- Alice International Airport, Texas, from its IATA airport code
- American Law Institute, an organization for the clarification and simplification of United States law
- Annual limit on intake, a limit in radiation dosimetry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.