From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AOP may refer to:
- Acoustic Overload Point, usually the loudest acceptable input for a microphone
- Advanced oxidation process
- Age of Persuasion, a Canadian radio program airing on CBC Radio One
- Age of Pirates, a computer game series
- Air Observation Post, a type of aircraft
- All one polynomial
- Alliance for Progress, a 1961 plan to establish economic cooperation between North and South America
- Alpha Omega Publications, a publishing company that created the Switched-On Schoolhouse learning management system
- American Origin Product, a designation of origin for food products in the United States
- Annual operating plan, as described in financial reports
- AOP (IRC), AutoOp (also written as AOp), a level of IRC channel operator access usually managed via ChanServ type IRC services
- Appellation d'Origine Protégée, a designation of origin for food products under European Union regulations
- Asianux on pSeries, usually written as AoP, a project for running or verifying Asianux on IBM pSeries servers.
- Aspect-oriented programming
- Association of Online Publishers
- "Attack on principal", a Secret Service code
- Attribute-oriented programming
- Advanced on-line publication
- Automatic optimization of parameters
- Accidentally on Purpose (TV series), an American situation comedy
- Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California
- American Origin Products Association, an umbrella organization of producer groups with origin products in the U.S.
- Assembly of the Poor, an NGO network in Thailand
- Association of Photographers, a British trade association
- Australian Orangutan Project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.