From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ARL may refer to:
- ARL, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "landing craft repair ship"
- Admiralty Research Laboratory, a UK military research laboratory.
- Aero Research Limited, a UK company involved in the development of aircraft adhesives.
- Air Resources Laboratory, an air quality and climate laboratory National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Airport rail link
- Airport Rail Link in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Akamai Resource Locator
- Alden Research Laboratory
- Amps for Running Load (an electrical rating, especially when motors are involved); this is also known as Amps for Full Load (AFL) or Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Animal Rescue League of Iowa
- Animal Rescue League of Western Pennsylvania
- Applied Research Laboratories:
- Claude Wendell Horton, Sr. and J. J. Pickle Research Campus operated by the University of Texas at Austin
- Pennsylvania State University Applied Research Laboratory
- Arlesey railway station, United Kingdom, from its National Rail code.
- Armour Refrigerator Line
- Army Research Laboratory of the United States Army.
- Art Loss Register
- Association of Research Libraries
- Auckland Rugby League, the city's administrative body for rugby league.
- Australian Rugby League, the nation's administrative body for rugby league.
- Authority revocation list
- Auxiliary Repair Light, a World War II US Navy hull classification symbol denoting a small craft repair ship.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.