From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up asf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ASF may refer to:
- Advanced Systems Format (formerly "Advanced Streaming Format",
.asf), a Microsoft streaming format associated with Windows Media Player.
- Advanced Synchronization Facility, AMD's proposed extension to the x86 instruction set architecture that adds hardware transactional memory support.
- The file-extension for APL programming language data files.
- Algebraic Specification Formalism's file extension.
- Alert Standard Format, a protocol for remote management and control of systems in OS-absent environments.
- Anti Spam Filtering, a dedicated software and hardware protection layers using anti-spam techniques to fight email spam.
- Apache Software Foundation, the umbrella non-profit organization that technically 'owns' the Apache brandname, and protects and promotes its projects.
- Ashfield railway station (National Rail designation: ASF), a station near Glasgow in Scotland.
- Narimanovo Airport IATA code, an airport serving Astrakhan in Southern Russia
- The American-Scandinavian Foundation, a non-profit organization that sponsors cultural exchange between the United States and Scandinavia.
- African Standby Force, an international multidimensional Peace Support Force controlled by the African Union.
- ASF Mexico (American School Foundation, A.C.)
- Astounding Science Fiction, later Analog Science Fiction, a magazine that prints short stories from science fiction authors.
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival, a large drama festival.
- Alien Sex Fiend, a UK rock band.
- All Shall Fall
- Anti-Scrunti Faction, a 1980s riot grrrl punk trio from Colorado
- African swine fever virus (ASFV) is the causative agent of African swine fever (ASF)
- Acid Survivors Foundation, a group in Bangladesh dedicated to preventing acid attacks and hardening cultural attitudes against them.
- Alaska Satellite Facility, a data center (DAAC) for NASA.
- alt.seduction.fast, a Usenet group focused on seduction techniques.
- Australian Softball Federation, the governing body for softball in Australia.
- Australian Speleological Federation, peak caving body in Australia.
- Acrylic silicone fluoropolymer, a car wax chemical
- Avocats Sans Frontières, an international non-governmental organization contributing to the creation of fair and equitable societies, in which the law and its institutions serve the most vulnerable groups and individuals.
- The Swiss Football Association, in French (Association Suisse de Football) and Italian (Associazione Svizzera di Football).
- American Steel Foundries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ASF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.