A Cage of Spines
|Original title||A Cage of Spines|
|Awards||Nominated for the National Book Award for Poetry|
A Cage of Spines is a compilation of poems by May Swenson.
Kirkus Reviews stated that, in A Cage of Spines, Swenson displayed "a colorful sense of metaphor and an original angle of vision", and that the poems in the book have "charm, insight, and (a) concrete perception (that is) acute".
1. Nominated for the National Book Award for Poetry.
- The Complete Love Poems of May Swenson
- May Out West
- Dear Elizabeth
- Made with Words
- The Complete Poems to Solve
- The Centaur
- Collected Poems
- Poems to Solve
- New and Selected Things Taking Place
- In Other Words: New Poems
- More Poems to Solve
- The Guess & Spell Coloring Book