A Whole New Ballgame
|A Whole New Ballgame|
|Created by||John Peaslee
|Country of origin||USA|
|Running time||30 minutes|
A Whole New Ballgame is an American sitcom that aired on ABC on Monday Night at 8:30PM from January 9, 1995 to March 13, 1995. It replaced Blue Skies a sitcom from the same creators and featuring several of the same actors, which aired in the same timeslot in the fall.
The series centered around Brent Sooner, an egotistical baseball player sidelined by the 1994-95 Major League Baseball strike, who became a sportscaster for TV station WPLP in Milwaukee. Also shown were station manager Meg O'Donnell, weatherman Dr. Warner Bakerfield, anchorman Tad Sherman, and sales manager Dwight King.
- Corbin Bernsen....Brett Sooner
- Julia Campbell....Meg O'Donnell
- Richard Kind...Dwight King
- Stephen Tobolowsky...Dr. Warner Bakerfield
- John O'Hurley....Tad Sherman
- New York Times. "Familiar Faces in a Flurry of Midseason Sitcoms". New York Times. Retrieved 2013-01-06.
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 1305. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
- Sun Sentinel. "Polluted 'Blue Skies'". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved 2013-01-06.