|Full name||Aaron Anthony Lescott|
|Date of birth||2 December 1978|
|Place of birth||Birmingham, England|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|2000||→ Lincoln City (loan)||5||(0)|
|2004||→ Bristol Rovers (loan)||8||(0)|
|2010||→ Cheltenham Town (loan)||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:05, 26 May 2011 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Aaron Anthony Lescott (born 2 December 1978 in Birmingham, West Midlands) is an English professional footballer who currently plays as a defender for Halesowen Town. He is the older brother of Manchester City and England defender Joleon Lescott.
Lescott started his career as a trainee with Aston Villa making only one first team appearance for them (in the FA Cup third round tie against Hull City). Unable to establish himself at Villa, he had a loan spell with Lincoln City in 2000, before signing for Sheffield Wednesday in October of the same year for a fee of £100,000.
He made 43 appearances for Sheffield Wednesday before moving to Stockport County in 2001 for a fee of £75,000. He made 81 appearances and scored one goal for County, before leaving to join Bristol Rovers in August 2004. He won runner up in the 2007–2008 player of the year competition, with captain Stuart Campbell coming first.
In March 2010 he joined Cheltenham Town on a one-month loan, having been unable to regain his place in the Bristol Rovers team after recovering from injury.
Along with 14 other players, he was released by Rovers at the end of the 2009/10 season. On 14 July 2010 Lescott completed a free transfer move to League One outfit Walsall on a one year contract following his release from Bristol Rovers.
- "Search 1984 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- "Wednesday sign Lescott". BBC Sport. 4 October 2000. Retrieved 9 March 2008.
- "Lescott joins Pirates". BBC Sport. 26 August 2004. Retrieved 9 March 2008.
- "Defender Aaron Lescott goes in Bristol Rovers clear-out". BBC Sport. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- "Saddlers sign quartet". Walsall F.C. Official Website. 14 July 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2010.
- "New Trialists". Yeovil Town F.C. official website. 13 July 2011. Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- "Lescott signs for Yeltz". NonLeague.pitchero.com. 12 August 2011. Retrieved 15 August 2011.