From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aban may refer to:
- Aban, a term in Zoroastrian doctrine
- Aban (month)
- Aba (people), an ethnic group of Siberia
- Aban number
- Aban River, a river in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Aban, Russia, a rural locality (a settlement) in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Aban (crater), a crater on Mars, named after Aban, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.