||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013)|
Member of the Yemeni Writers Union, his poems and writings have appeared in different local and international literary newspapers and Reviews. He has published two poetic works: «Maqamat I» (Ministry of Culture, Yemen, 2004), and «Maqamat II» (Ministry of Youth, Yemen, 2005) a State Incentive award-winning work. He also has compiled and edited the Anthology of the Contemporary Antiwar Arabic Poetry], in four volumes set.
He is one of the most active Yemeni writers who stood against war in Sa’da, and human rights violations in southern Yemen, as well as all over the country. He believes in real democracy and a modern civil state for a better Yemen.
He holds Master of Economics, Major Public Finance, from the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS), at Tokyo, Japan 2011, and B.A. degree in English Language and Literature from Sana'a University (2002).
- Yemeni Anti-war researcher and poet reaches out
- Ares.. What else?
- In Wartime
- News about the Anthology of Antiwar Arabic Poetry
- Abstracts from AbdulWahab's State Award-winning poerty book
- Maqamaat, selected poems
- Odes to Joy and Hope
Poems published in the prominent London-based al-Quds al-Arabi Newspaper
- Ode to Loneliness
- Seductions of Clay and other Poems
- Poem to my Sweetheart
- Music of the Dreary Flute
- Passion of Flame and other poems
- Chant of Silence
- In Wartime
- Ares.. What else? (in al-Quds al-Aqabi)
- Selected Poems
- http://archive.gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/10221093.html Yemeni Anti-war researcher and poet reaches out[dead link]