From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abracadabra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abracadabra may also refer to:
- Abracadabra (Steve Miller Band album), a 1982 album by the Steve Miller Band
- "Abracadabra" (Steve Miller Band song), its title song
- Abracadabra (ABC album)
- Abracadabra (Claire Hamill album)
- Abracadabra (Florent Pagny album)
- "Abracadabra" (Brown Eyed Girls song), a single from Korean pop group the Brown Eyed Girls
- Abracadabra (game), a 2004 card game from Mayfair Games
- Abracadabra (1952 film), a 1952 Italian film
- Goodliffe's Abracadabra, a weekly magic magazine that closed in 2009
- Theora mesopotamica, a species of bivalve mollusc, previously named Abra cadabra.
- Abra Cadabra (1983 film), a 1983 Australian animated feature
- Abra Kadabra (comics), a DC comic book supervillain
- Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam, characters in the "Pokémon" video game franchise
- Abrahadabra, a magical formula in Crowleyan Thelema
- Avada kedavra, the "Killing Curse" in the "Harry Potter" novel series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abracadabra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.