From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abundance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abundance may refer to:
In science and technology:
- Abundance (economics), the opposite of scarcities
- Abundance (ecology), the relative representation of a species in a community
- Abundance (programming language), a Forth-like computer programming language
- Abundance, a property of abundant numbers
- Abundance (play), a 1990 stage play written by Beth Henley
- Al-Kawthar ("Abundance"), the 108th sura of the Qur'an
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think, a 2012 book by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.