From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abyssinian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abyssinian may refer to:
- Habesha people and things related to parts of Ethiopia and Eritrea, formerly known as Abyssinia
- Abyssinian (cat), a cat breed
- Abyssinian, a guinea pig breed
- The Abyssinians, a Jamaican roots reggae group
- Mantled Guereza, the black-and-white Colobus monkey also called the Abyssinian black-and-white Colobus
- Abyssinian Roller, a bird that lives in tropical Africa
- Abyssinian Siskin, a finch that lives in Ethiopia
- People of Ethiopia
- Abyssinian (horse)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.