From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up accommodation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accommodation may refer to:
- A dwelling
- A place of temporary lodging
- Accommodation (religion), a theological principle linked to divine revelation within the Christian church
- Accommodation (law), a term used in United States contract law
- Accommodation (eye), the process by which the eye increases optical power to maintain a clear image (focus) on an object as it draws near
- Accommodation in psychology, the process by which existing mental structures and behaviors are modified to adapt to new experiences according to Jean Piaget, in the learning broader theory of Constructivism
- Accommodations, a technique for education-related disabilities in special education services
- Communication accommodation theory, the process by which people change their language behavior to be more or less similar to that of the people with whom they are interacting
- Accommodation, a linguistics term meaning grammatical acceptance of unstated values as in accommodation of presuppositions
- Biblical accommodation, the adaptation of text from the Bible to signify ideas different from those originally expressed
- PS Accommodation was a pioneer Canadian steamboat built by John Molson
- Accommodationism (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "accommodation"
- All pages with titles containing "accommodation"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.