|Type||Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Products||Mobile VoIP solutions|
|Website||"www.acrobits.cz". Archived from the original on 30 September 2012.|
Acrobits is a privately owned software development company creating VoIP Clients for mobile platforms, based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Acrobits was founded in November 2008, and builds mobile VoIP software with a polished user interface, supporting encrypted calls using SRTP/SDES and ZRTP, Google Voice integration, and the G.729 Annex A audio codec.
The following year Acrobits released their SIP Client with business features, Groundwire. In early 2011 Acrobits Softphone was released on the Android Market.
In 2010 Acrobits also launched a service allowing SIP providers to appear on the list of pre-configured providers in Acrobits Softphone.
In 2012 Acrobits added video calls over WiFi support for the iOS version of its softphone.
In addition to their flagship products Acrobits creates white label SIP Solutions for VoIP providers around the world.
-  “Acrobits Softphone For The Apple iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad” ‘Voipfone.com.’
-  “SIP phone for VoIP calls for iPhone and iPad now available for download“
-  “PR Web: Acrobits Launches New Free Service for SIP Providers”, ‘VoIP.Biz.news.com’, June 2010
-  “Acrobits Softphone”, ‘itunes.apple.com’, January 2013
-  “Acrobits New White Label Softphones Bring Three New VoIP Competitors to the iPhone App Store”, ‘PRWeb.com’, January 2010