|Private limited company|
|Founded||18 May 2007|
|Andrew Goodsell, CEO|
It owns Allied Healthcare, formerly Allied Medicare Limited, a provider of private nursing and primary care services with 140 branches across the United Kingdom which was acquired in 2011. Its Homecare Independent Living Group division has a strong presence in Ireland.
Acromas is expected to IPO Saga in 2014.
The AA was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 2014.
- "Company No. 06252766". Companies House WebCHeck. Retrieved 2009-11-14.
- Goodman, Matthew (23 September 2007). "Equity windfall for Saga and AA staff". The Sunday Times (Times Newspapers Ltd). Retrieved 2009-11-14.
- "Saga customers invited to be part of £3bn float". Telegraph.co.uk. 18 January 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
4. Money Week magazine 4th.July 2014
5. Actual subscription request received by myself renewable Aug 2014
|This article about an English company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|