From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Actus can refer to the following:
- An ancient Roman unit of length
- Actus purus, a term employed in scholastic philosophy to express the absolute perfection of God.
- Actus Tragicus, another name for the Bach cantata Gottes Zeit ist die allerbeste Zeit, BWV 106
- Actus Tragicus (comics), a group of five Israeli comics artists
- A French acronym for Chadian Action for Unity and Socialism, a communist political party in Chad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.