From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adagio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adagio (from Italian adagio 'slowly', coming from the expression ad agio, 'at ease') may refer to:
- Adagio, a tempo marking indicating that music is to be played slowly
- A composition marked to be played adagio, e.g.
- Adagio, a song by Lara Fabian
- Adagio, a song by Liel Kolet
- Adagio, a song on the album Songs from a Secret Garden
- Adagio (band), a French progressive metal band
- Adagio (Sweetbox album)
- Adagio (Solitude Aeturnus album)
- Adagio for Strings (Tiësto), a cover of Barber's Adagio by Tiësto
- Adagio, a song from the Aliens 3 Soundtrack, by Elliot Goldenthal
- Adagio, an apartment hotel brand of the Accor hotels group
- Adagio (software), a server program for the Gnutella2 network
- Adagio (film), a 2000 Russian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.