From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adagio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adagio (from Italian adagio 'slowly', coming from the expression ad agio, 'at ease') may refer to:
- Adagio, a tempo marking indicating that music is to be played slowly
- A composition marked to be played adagio, e.g.
- "Adagio", a song by Lara Fabian
- "Adagio", a song by Liel Kolet
- "Adagio", a song on the album Songs from a Secret Garden
- Adagio for Strings (Tiësto), a cover of Barber's Adagio by Tiësto
- "Adagio in C Minor", a song by Yanni
- "Adagio For Tron", from the Tron: Legacy soundtrack, by Daft Punk
- Adagio (band), a French progressive metal band
- Adagio, an apartment hotel brand of the Accor hotels group
- Adagio (film), a 2000 Russian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adagio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.