From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adai may refer to:
- Adai people
- A type of Dosa, a South Indian crêpe
- A minor Kazakh Jüz "horde", numbering ca. 80-90,000
- Adai Khan, Mongol khan of Northern Yuan Dynasty
- Adai, FATA, a town in the Federally Administered Areas of Pakistan
- ADAI Droiders, A Company that creates Generic Apps for Android (operating system) - US Based
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- An American two piece metal act