From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3 November 1912|
|Died||17 February 1973
Stuttgart, West Germany
Adelheid Seeck (3 November 1912 – 17 February 1973) was a German film actress. She appeared in 27 films between 1941 and 1972. She starred in The Last Ones Shall Be First, which was entered into the 7th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Anastasia: The Czar's Last Daughter (1956)
- The Last Ones Shall Be First (1957)
- Mädchen in Uniform (1958)
- The Rest Is Silence (1959)
- The Last Witness (1960)
- Waiting Room to the Beyond (1964)
- "IMDB.com: Awards for The Last Ones Shall Be First". imdb.com. Retrieved 28 December 2009.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|