From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adiós in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adiós (Spanish for "farewell") may refer to:
- Adios (racehorse), a champion harness racing sire
- Adiós, Navarre
- Automatic Distillation of Structure (ADIOS), an algorithm that can teach itself grammar by analyzing text
- A pair of Adio skate shoes, or other apparel made by the company
- Adios Live CD, a Linux distribution based on Fedora Core
- The Adaptable I/O System (ADIOS), a flexible I/O library designed to help manage scientific data at scale
- Adios: The Greatest Hits, the final album by Christian rock band Audio Adrenaline
- Adios (Böhse Onkelz album)
- Adiós (Don Omar album), by Don Omar
- Adios (KMFDM album)
- Adios, an indie rock band from Akron, Ohio
- "Adiós", a song by Argentine singer Gustavo Cerati from the album Ahí vamos
- "Adios", a song composed by Enric Madriguera performed instrumentally done by Glenn Miller Orchestra, Billy May, and others.
- "Adiós", a single by Mexican duet Jesse & Joy from their studio album Electricidad
- "Adiós", a single by Kany García from her eponymous album
- "Adios", a song by Nellie McKay from the album Home Sweet Mobile Home
- "Adiós", a song by German band Rammstein Mutter
- "Adiós", a single by Mexican group RBD from their last studio album Para Olvidarte de Mí
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.