From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adjacency or adjacent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adjacent or adjacency may refer to:
- Adjacent (graph theory), two vertices that are the endpoints of an edge in a graph
- Adjacent (music), a conjunct step to a note which is next in the scale
- Adjacent angles, two angles that share a common ray
- Adjacent channel in broadcasting, a channel that is next to another channel
- Adjacency matrix, a matrix that represents a graph
- Adjacency pairs in pragmatics, paired utterances such as a question and answer
- Adjacent side (polygon), a side that shares an angle with another given side
- Adjacent side (right triangle), the side (or cathetus) of a right triangle that touches a given non-right angle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.