From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adria is a town in the Veneto region of Italy.
Adria may also refer to:
- Adriatic Sea, a body of water separating the Italian Peninsula from the Balkan peninsula
- Adria plate, a tectonic plate located between the African Plate and the Eurasian Plate in the central Po plain.
- 143 Adria, an asteroid
- Atri, Italy, a town formerly called Adria, in the Abruzzo region of Italy
- Adria (river), a former channel of the Po delta passing by Adria, Italy
- The Adrian Empire, a historical re-enactment group focussing on western Europe between 1066 CE and 1603 CE
- Adria (motorcycle)
- Ferran Adrià i Acosta, a Catalan chef
- Adria Airways, Slovenian flag carrier airline
- Adria Mobil, a Slovenian producer of caravans and motorhomes
- Adria Transport, a Slovenian private railway company
- Adria and Adriatica, Swiss watch maker
- Air Adriatic, a defunct Croatian charter airline
- Adria International Raceway, an auto racing track in Adria, Italy
- Adria, The Royal Hungarian Sea Navigation Company, based before the First World War in the port of Rijeka/Fiume
- Adriamycin, the trade name for the chemotherapy drug Doxorubicin
- Adria (Stargate), a character in Stargate SG-1
- Adrian Empire, a medieval-reenactment group similar to the Society for Creative Anachronism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.