From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aegae)
Aigai or Aegae (Ancient Greek: Αἰγαί) may refer to:
- Aegae (Macedon), first capital of ancient Macedon
- Aegae (Achaea), ancient settlement near present Aigeira, in Achaea
- Aegae (Euboea), ancient town in Euboea, near which a sanctuary of Aegean Poseidon was built upon a hill
- Aege, town in Pallene, Chalcidice
- Aigai (Aeolis), ancient city of the Aeolian dodecapolis, near the modern city Aliağa, northwestern Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.