From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Agenda or agenda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agenda, literally the things that must be done in Latin, may refer to:
- Agenda (meeting), points to be discussed; sometimes refers to the list of topics itself
- Political agenda, the set of goals of an ideological group. In this context it is often used in a negative sense. It is also used as above, the topics under discussion by a government
- Lotus Agenda, a piece of Personal Information Manager software
- Agenda (liturgy), a book used in Lutheran worship
- Personal organizer, also known as an agenda
Agenda (Norwegian think tank), a Norwegian center-left-leaning think tank focused on domestic politics and international affairs.
- Agenda (Sky News Australia), a series of Australian television programs airing on Sky News Australia
- Agenda (poetry journal), a literary periodical in the United Kingdom
- Agenda (BBC Scotland programme), a BBC Scotland current affairs programme
- Agenda (TVNZ programme), a New Zealand current events programme
- Agenda (Swedish TV program), since 2001
- The Agenda with Tom Bradby, a British chat show
- The Agenda, a current affairs television program aired by TVOntario
- The Agenda (album), a 2012 studio album by Cold Blank
In the United States:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agenda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.