From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aggravation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aggravation may refer to:
- Aggravation (board game), a board game played with marbles
- Aggravation (law), a circumstance that makes a crime more harmful or egregious
- Aggravation, worsening of a symptom
- Aggravation, an 1896 painting by English artist Briton Rivière
- Aggravation of class struggle under socialism
- "Aggravation", 1966 single by English musician Chris Curtis
- "Aggravation", 1973 song by American singer Martha Veléz
- "Aggravation", 1989 song by The Kinks from their album UK Jive
- Aggravation, 1991 album by French band Treponem Pal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.