From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up agile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agile usually refers to an entity that possesses agility.
Agile may also refer to:
- Association of Geographic Information Laboratories for Europe (AGILE)
- AGILE (satellite), Astro-rivelatore Gamma a Immagini LEggero, an astronomical satellite of the Italian Space Agency
- Agile Communications, an Australian telecommunications company
- Agile Property, a land developer in Guangdong Province, China
- Agile Software Corporation, a provider of Product Lifecycle Management solutions
In the military
- USS Agile, two minesweepers
- HMS Agile, a never-built Amphion-class submarine
- AIM-95 Agile, an air-to-air missile
- Project AGILE, 1960s ARPA program
- Wallis WA-116 Agile, a 1960s British autogyro, used in the James Bond film You Only Live Twice
- Chevrolet Agile, a subcompact car
- Agile software development, a development methodology
- Agile (horse), an American thoroughbred racehorse, winner of the 1905 Kentucky Derby
- Agile (producer), Canadian hip-hop music producer
- Agile, a member of the X-Hunters in the video game Mega Man X2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.