From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agni may refer to:
- Agni, the Sanskrit for "fire"
- Agni (missile) Indian missiles
- Agni, Karnataka, a panchayat village in Shorapur Taluka, Yadgir District, Karnataka, India
- Agni or Anyi people in West Africa (Ivory Coast, Ghana, Sierra Leone)
- Agni or Anyin language, spoken principally in Ivory Coast
- Agne, an early king of Sweden in Norse mythology
- In Latin, nominative plural and genitive singular of "agnus" = "lamb"
As a given name
- Agni Pratistha, Miss Indonesia Universe 2006
- Agni, the third chakra (group) of Melakarta ragas in Carnatic music
Proper names and brands
- Agni (missile), is a family of medium to intercontinental range ballistic missiles developed by India
- Cyclone Agni, a tropical cyclone with an Indian name in 2004
- AGNI, an American literary magazine that publishes poetry, fiction, essays, reviews, interviews, and artwork twice a year in print and biweekly online from Boston University
- Team Agni, the winners of the 2009 TTXGP
- Agni Air, a defunct airline in Nepal
- Agni (2004 film), a 2004 Bengali film
- Agnee (2014 film), a Bangladeshi Bengali language women-centric crime thriller film
- Aguni, a boss in Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (and in a later released, though with a chronologically earlier plot, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin) that takes the form of a gigantic flame-engulfed demon used by Celia Fortner to fuse with Dario Bossi's soul to increase his pyrokinetic powers. It has the head of a bull's skull, the skeletal torso of a broad-shouldered man, gigantic claw-tipped hands and a golden 'belt' with a purple crystal at its centre which gives it levitating powers. It uses pillars of flame and its gigantic claws to attack.
- Agni, the currently active Second Life grid
- Agni, one of the bosses in Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening along with Rudra
- Agni, a character in the manga and anime series Black Butler
- HMS Agni, Apollo class light cruiser, Capt (Junior Grade) The Honorable Michelle Henke commanding, in David Weber's Honorverse.
- Agni Parvatam, a 1985 Telugu film
- Agni, the Hindu God of Fire is a playable character in MOBA game SMITE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.