|Full name||Aiden Witting Palme|
|Date of birth||2 January 1987|
|Place of birth||Enfield, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|Current club||Ebbsfleet United|
|2009||→ Dagenham & Redbridge (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:14, 21 January 2012 (BST).
† Appearances (Goals).
After struggling to keep a first-team place at Leyton Orient, Palmer went on loan to Dagenham & Redbridge on 27 January 2009, and stayed for a month. He made his debut on the same day in the Daggers' 1–1 draw at Grimsby Town. On his return, he made no further appearances for Orient, and was released at the end of the season.
On 11 January 2010, Palmer signed for Cambridge United on a free transfer until the end of the season as a replacement for Anthony Tonkin. The move re-united him with Martin Ling, his former manager at Leyton Orient. On 17 January 2010, Palmer made his debut for Cambridge United against Eastbourne Borough and received the man of the match award. He was released by Ling at the end of the season, whereupon he was re-signed by Bishop's Stortford.
- Palmer Joins Daggers on Loan
- Grimsby 1-1 Dag & Red
- Gangs jailed over Tottenham and Edmonton rivalry
- Palmer drafted in as Patterson's replacement
- "Cambridge hand chance to Palmer". BBC News. 11 January 2010.
- U's swoop to sign left back
- "Ling Reveals Retained List". Cambridge United. 26 April 2010. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Stortford FC re-sign former Orient left-back Palmer". Herts and Essex Observer. 1 July 2010. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- Trialist Aiden Palmer to remain at Watford until the summer